Last updated: 10.01.2019
This Privacy Statement provides information about the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information that we collect from users of www.agri-access.com (the “Site”).
Protecting your privacy and confidentiality is our top priority. Our employees are informed of their responsibility to protect your Personal Information and are governed by strict standards of conduct, which prohibit unauthorized use of your information. Security procedures and internal controls are in place to protect your privacy and Personal Information. We do not sell your Personal Information for monetary consideration to third parties.
We will never ask you to update, validate or in any other way request Personal Information via non-secured email or other non-secured channels.
Personal Information includes, but is not limited to:
- Account information
- Account numbers
- Client number
- Credit card numbers
- Loan number
- Personal identification numbers (PINs)
- Phone number
- Social Security numbers or tax identification numbers
By visiting the Site, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement, please do not access or use the Site.
Through your use of the Site we may collect certain Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Information you provide
We collect the Personal Information that you provide to us, including certain Personal Information from you, such as contact information (such as name and email), date of birth, Social Security number, and bank account information. If you provide us contact information to learn more about our services or choose to send us a message with information about yourself, we will maintain records of your correspondence. This may include any of your questions, comments, or suggestions and our responses.
Information Provided by Third Parties
We may receive certain Personal Information about you from third parties. For example, we may receive information about your credit history from a credit reporting agency or income information from your employer. Please note that if you choose to apply for a loan online, you are authorizing us to obtain credit history information needed to make lending-related decisions.
Device and Usage Information
The Site automatically collects technical information through your use of the Site, such as the following:
- Usage Information: We collect certain information automatically through your use of the Site, such as which of the pages on our Site that you access, the time and date of access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on our Site.
- Location Information: When you use the Site, we may collect information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser type and version, and IP addresses.
- Mobile Device Information: In addition to the device information listed above, when you access our Site via a browser on your mobile device, we may collect mobile network information including telephone number, the unique device identifier assigned to your device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: We use persistent cookies that remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time. For example, we may set a persistent cookie to store your password, so you don’t have to enter it more than once.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
We may also use other website or mobile tracking technologies to identify you and keep track of your preferences, prevent fraudulent activity or improve Site security, and assess the performance of the Site.
One of the third-party services that we use is Google Analytics, which is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of our Site and may share this data with other Google services. You can learn more about how Google uses and shares Personal Information and about any choices you may have with regards to your Personal Information by visiting their website at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
We may also use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third parties, including Google, may show ads on websites across the internet. This Site and third parties, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our Site and report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this Site.
You can understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/; or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website at http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/ from your browser. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices.
Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify you or any specific person, but it may be derived from your Personal Information. For example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users in a particular ZIP code.
How We Use and Share Information
We use Personal Information that we collect in the following ways:
- Provide Services: We use your Personal Information in order to provide you with our services and to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
- Communicate: We use Personal Information to communicate with you about our Site or services. We may also use your Personal Information to send you account updates or other communications regarding your account or to inform you of any changes to our Site or services.
- Marketing: We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. All marketing and promotional communications (such as email newsletters and text alerts) require you to opt-in to receive such communications and will provide an opt-out method as described within the communications channel.
- Specific Purposes: You may be asked to provide information for a specific purpose. For example, we may request that you fill out a survey to provide us with feedback on our technical support. We will only use the information that you provide for the purpose for which you provided it to us or for other purposes.
- Customer Support: We may use your Personal Information to provide you support or other services you request. For example, we may need your information in order to provide technical support or answer questions about our Site.
- Maintenance and Improvement: We analyze how our users interact with our Site in order to maintain and improve it. We also use information that we collect to diagnose any problems with our Site to improve the user experience.
We reserve the right to share information, including Personal Information, with third parties, as described below:
- Service Providers: We may share information with service providers that help us perform Site functions and administer our services. For example, we may share your information with third-party customer service providers.
- Corporate Family: We may share information within our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, to the extent permitted by law.
- Corporate Structure: We may share information in connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation.
- To Prevent Harm: We may share information if we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- For Legal Purposes: We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to requests from our regulator, other Farm Credit associations for purposes allowed by law, court orders or legal process, to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with the requirements of any mandatory applicable law.
- With Others under Duty of Confidentiality: We may share information with others for the purpose of conducting business when the other party is under a contractual duty of confidentiality.
- With Your Consent: We may request your permission to share your Personal Information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the Personal Information or before the Personal Information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
We are committed to the security of your Personal Information. We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information. However, because the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that emails and other communications you send to us through the Site may not be encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any Personal Information through these means.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not knowingly collect, use or maintain any information through the Site about children who are under the age of 13 years. If we determine that a child under the age of 13 years has provided us with information through the Site, we will only use this information to notify the parents that this information was received and such information will be deleted. If you believe we might have any information from a child under the age of 13 years, you may contact us at [email protected] or by calling 888-888-8220.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Agri-Access. While we may provide links on the Site to other websites of interest we cannot endorse, approve or guarantee the information, products, services or recommendations provided on any third-party website. When you visit a third-party website by using a link from our website, you will no longer be protected by our privacy or security policy and practices. Your use of such linked websites is subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the providers of those websites; therefore we encourage you to familiarize yourself with their privacy and security practices.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to update or change our Privacy Statement at any time, and you should check this Privacy Statement periodically. Your continued use of the Site after we post any modifications to the Privacy Statement on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Privacy Statement.
Browser Do Not Track
The Site is not currently configured to respond to Do Not Track signals.
If you have any questions or would like to make a request regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us.
5414 NW 88th Street
Johnston, IA 50131
Agri-Access is a division of Compeer Financial, ACA.
Latest Revision Date: 10.01.2019