Updated March 16, 2020
Amid concerns of the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19, Agri-Access is taking precautions to ensure the health and safety of our partners and our team members. We are closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and have plans in place to continue to serve you effectively and safely.
Agri-Access Temporarily Closed Offices
- Out an abundance of caution, Agri-Access is closing all office locations, effective Wednesday, March 18.
- We are taking this step to prevent the spread of COVID-19, with the health and wellbeing of our partners, team members and the communities we serve as a top priority.
- Agri-Access remains open for business. Our team members are working from home, maintaining business-as-usual, utilizing technology and phone calls to serve our partners.
- Rest assured, our team is committed to ensuring the financial needs of our clients is met during this time.
- Our offices will remain closed through Tuesday, March 31. We will continue to evaluate the situation and monitor the recommendations of the CDC and government agencies in determining the best time to reopen our office locations.
The Agri-Access team members you usually work with will still be available via email and phone, and you can call our support team at (888) 888-8220 to help answer your questions. Please continue to utilize the Lender Portal for all business-related transactions or email our group inboxes at the following:
Credit: [email protected]
Closing: [email protected]
Servicing: [email protected]
Lender Portal Support or General Questions: [email protected]
As always, we appreciate your partnership – thank you for your business and trust in us.